Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A Winner!









Congratulations Liz Weber!!
Liz can you please email me @ pinkiepinkiebuttons@hotmail.com
with your address so I can post off a pack of PinkiePinkie Buttons to you!!

Thankyou everyone who told me their favourite colours, this will help in making future buttons.
Thank you everyone who has placed an order thus far. If you see the post below you will notice that there are still HEAPS of packs of buttons left. I would love for them to go to a new home, so I am welcoming the orders until they are all sold out.
I will have a new lot of buttons on sale at the start of January...
Love Kate xo

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo thanks so much Kate, I look forward to whipping up some cards using your lovely buttons!

    Thanks to your gorgeous Heidi for picking my name out of the bowl!

    ReplyDelete