Friday, November 19, 2010

1st December 2010- 7.30pm EDST

This is the launch of PinkiePinkie Buttons. My handmade button embellishments will be going on sale for the first time. Would love for you all to be there to support me unleash my creativity on the crafting world!!

How it will work:

* Packs will be listed on the blog site, with a price and how many packs I have of that theme.
...* My email address will be provided on the blog for you to email me your order.
* I will reply with an invoice and bank deposit details.
* Order will be shipped as soon as funds are received. I am a stay at home mum so I can post Monday-Friday no problems.
* I will then list on the blog when items have sold out. Any remaining packs will stay on the blog until they are sold throughout the month.
* You receive your buttons and enjoy using them!! LOL

Any questions let me know, no doubt the money from the sales will go back into making buttons for the following month. I just really enjoy making them and looking forward to seeing them on pages, cards, etc.

* NOTE: I only use great quality products:
brand name papers and cardstock
stazon ink
acid and lignen free glue
ranger glossy accents
and various embellishments are added to my buttons to accent

No comments:

Post a Comment